Linggo, Agosto 14, 2011

where

hi guys, thank you for dropping by.
by the way, since you have found your way here i hope that we can actually exchange ideas and comments about certain things and issues about almost everything, i am very open and very welcome to talk everything, anything that you guys want to talk about.


 I am a mass communication student of Adamson University, currently on my second year, and i am one of those who are very interested in writing. not because I'm good at it but because i just want to speak myself out.
 i love to talk, i love to communicate and i think i am going to love blogging. and hey i also like chuckie ( i am currently drinking one as i speak)
 it somehow energize me and sure it is a habit already, so you don't have to ask me why i came out with chuckienize.blogspot.com lol.
 
i am looking forward for conversations and comments that we will going to have as i continue blogging and it gives me chill thinking about it.

 so that's maybe it. i think i can express myself more as i continue to write for this site. 
i am really so excited about it.

chow ..




3 komento:

  1. where? haha :) love the blog, you have the skills Good work :D More blogs!!!! :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. where the smurfs are. hahahaha thank you sir

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Ser pwedeng pagkakitaan to. Sige lang ser wag kang tumigil na karirin ang pagbablog. Maniwala ka may mararating ka sa pagiging blogger, or writer.

    TumugonBurahin